Change the dashcam's Wi-Fi SSID / password using BlackVue PC Viewer (Windows or Mac):
1. Turn off the dashcam and remove the microSD card from the dashcam.
2. Insert the card into the microSD card reader and connect it to a computer.
3. Run the BlackVue Viewer program.
4. In BlackVue Viewer go to Settings (Windows) / Windows Viewer-> Preferences (Mac) to access the settings panel.
5. Click the Wi-Fi tab and under Login credentials change the password.
* The dashcam's Wi-Fi password is case sensitive which means that upper case " A " and lower case " a " are considered different letters.
* If you click on "Reset" , the password will be changed to default password: blackvue
6. Click Save & Close.
Change the dashcam's Wi-Fi SSID / password over the Cloud:
*Please make sure that dashcam and the smartphone are connected to the internet (Wi-Fi hotspot)
1. Login to the BlackVue app.
2. Select BLACKVUE CLOUD.
3. Go to Camera settings > Firmware settings > Wi-Fi settings > Login credentials.
You can change the camera’s SSID and Wi-Fi login password.