Watching Live View over the Cloud:
*Please make sure that the dashcam and the smartphone are connected to the internet.
1. Tap Live view at the bottom.
2. Select the camera at the top to change the live view orientation.
3. Tap on the player to view the video in the landscape mode.
4. Tap on the map to view the map in the full-screen mode.
5. Tap on the map to select either the map or satellite view.
6. Tap at the top right to use Two-way voice communication. Tap the Tap to talk button and you will be given 30 seconds to talk. If you would like to listen before the 30-second session ends, tap the Tap again to listen button. Once the 30-second session ends, you will listen to the driver again.
7. In case that you turn off the GPS location in the recording setting, the map view becomes unavailable.
Watching Live View via Direct-Wi-Fi:
1. Go to your smartphone’s Settings > Wi-Fi and connect to your dashcam.
2. Open the BlackVue app. Select Connect to camera and tap the camera icon at the bottom of the screen.