Follow the procedures below to create an account in the BlackVue Mobile App.
- Download the BlackVue Mobile App (Android/iOS).
- Open the BlackVue app.
- Click on menu tab on the upper left corner, click Log in and select Sign up.
- Enter your first name, last name, a valid email address, and choose a password.
- Read the Terms & Policies and check the boxes if you agree to them. Press Sign up to continue.
- Check your email account for the confirmation link from Pittasoft. Click the link to confirm your email address and finish creating your account.
- Open the app again, click on the menu tab, and press Log in.
- Enter your email and password. Press Log in to proceed.
NOTE: The account created via the BlackVue App, PC Viewer, or BlackVue Cloud web site is different from the account created in our official web site (www.blackvue.com). The first account allows a user to register a Cloud-compatible camera to access, modify, and saves its recordings and settings remotely. The second account is exclusive for our Online Shop purchases.
A third account with BlackVue is for our Help Center exclusive use. This account allows you to post a topic or comment on articles uploaded in the Community section of BlackVue Help Center page.
A user can use the same email address to create all three accounts.