- Via BlackVue Viewer:
1. Unplug the power cable of the dashcam and take out the microSD card.
2. Insert the card into the microSD card reader and connect it to a computer.
3. Run the BlackVue Viewer.
*You can download it from our official website's downloads page and install it on your computer.
4. You can export the desired recordings from the BlackVue Viewer to your computer by right clicking on the recordings and then "Export" or access the Record folder in the microSD card to copy/move the recordings to your computer.
5. To export the recordings on Mac, you have to access the Record folder on the microSD card.
-Over the Cloud:
*Only Cloud supported dashcams have the feature of accessing the recordings remotely.
*Make sure that the dashcam and the smartphone are connected to internet (Wi-Fi hotspot)
1. Login to the BlackVue app.
2. Select BLACKVUE CLOUD. Select your camera.
3. Select the video you want to watch. You can watch videos from the camera’s microSD card and from the Cloud storage.
4. Tap the icon next to the video you want to backup. Select "Copy to Internal memory" to save the recording in your smartphone or "Copy to Cloud" to upload the recording to BlackVue Cloud server.
Important note: The recordings will be automatically deleted from the BlackVue Cloud storage after 90 days (3 months) from the date they were uploaded.
-Via Direct Wi-Fi:
1.Go to your smartphone’s Settings > Wi-Fi and connect to your dashcam.
2.Open the BlackVue app. Select BLACKVUE Wi-Fi.
3. Select the video you want to watch from the camera’s microSD card.
4. Tap the icon next to the video you want to backup. Select "Copy to Internal memory" to save the recording on your smartphone.
Watching recorded videos saved on your smartphone (Internal Memory):
1. Open the BlackVue app. Select INTERNAL MEMORY.
2. Select the video you want to watch.
* On Android smartphones, you can watch the recordings saved in the Internal Memory from the Gallery. On iPhone, to watch the recordings saved in the internal memory, the recordings have to be further saved in Photos as follows: