- Download and install BlackVue app on your smartphone.
- To connect your smartphone to the BlackVue dashcam's Wi-Fi, stay near to the dashcam (the distance between the dashcam and the smartphone should not be more than 10m [32 feet])
- Check if the Wi-Fi LED on the dashcam is ON or blinking. If it isn't, press the Wi-Fi button to turn it ON or restart the dashcam.
Video Tutorial ( For DR650GW/DR650S series):
Video Tutorial ( For DR900S/750S/590W series):
1. Turn on the dashcam's Wi-Fi by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
2. Go to your smartphone’s Settings then select Wi-Fi, and turn on the Wi-Fi.
3. Choose your BlackVue dashcam from the network list. The dashcam’s default SSID begins
with its model number (e.g. DR650S-ABC123).
4. Enter the password (the default password ‘blackvue' for DR650S series and unique passwords for DR750S/DR900S series) and tap Join / Connect.
5. Open the BlackVue app -> Select BLACKVUE WI-FI