- Set the voltage and timer switches.
- Refer to the Cut-off Voltage Settings below and set the switches according to your requirements.
- Connect the red ACC(+) wire to a Switched fuse.
- Referring to your vehicle Owner's Manual / Handbook, identify a Switched (accessory power) fuse in your interior fuse panel. Typical examples are the cigarette lighter and car stereo fuse slots.
- Remove the identified Switched fuse. Many cars come with a fuse puller tool in the engined compartment fuse panel.
- Remove the sleeve from the end of the red ACC(+) wire, and wrape the wire around one of the blades of the Switched fuse. Reinsert the fuse back into the fuse panel.
- Connect the tellow BATT(+) wire to a Constant Power fuse.
- Identify a Constant Power (battery power) fuse in your fuse panel. Typical Constant Power fused are the hard light (emergency lamp), tail lights and interior light fuses. If you car has a "Battery Saver Function" please utilize the hazard light fuse.
- Remove the identified Constant Power fuse. Remvoe the sleeve from the end of the yellow BATT(+) wire, and wrap the wire around one of the blades of the Constant Power fuse. Reinsert the fuse back into the fuse panel.
- Connect the black GND wire to a ground point.
- Locate a ground point. such as a bolt, that is directly on a bare metal part of the vehicle's frame. Secure the ground wire to the bare metal frame (for example by securing it under the bolt).
- Plug your dashcam's power plug into the cigarette lighter socket on the wire harness.
- To ensure good electrical contact you can use electrical tape to tape the plug and socket together.
- Plug the wire harness into the Power Magic Pro
- Plug the wire harness in and check that the Parking Mode Switch turns the LED on/off. Start your engine and check that the dashcam is powered when the Parking Mode Switch is both ON and OFF.
- Fix the Power Magic Pro in place
- Secure any excess wire and fix your Power Magic Pro in place using the supplied double-sided tape and/or screws.
*You can download the detailed product manual from our website.
|Parking Mode||Parking Mode Enabled||Parking Mode Disabled||Driving Mode Enabled||Driving Mode Enabled|
|Switch ON||When ignition is off: PMP powers your dashcam in Parking Mode||When ignition is on: PMP powers your dashcam in Driving Mode|
|Switch OFF||When ignition is off: PMP blocks power to your dashcam||When ignition is on: PMP powers your dahcam in Driving Mode|