*Note: The firmware can be upgraded by using the BlackVue app in the dashcams with built-in Wi-Fi module.
Following steps describe how to upgrade the firmware using a computer:
- Turn off the dashcam and take out the SD card. Connect it with the computer by using the microSD card reader.
- After getting the backup of the necessary recordings saved on the microSD card, format it as FAT32[windows] / MS-DOS(FAT) [MAC] using the format tool in BlackVue Viewer program
- Download the latest firmware for your dashcam model from our website.
- Unzip the downloaded firmware and copy the "BlackVue" folder only into the microSD card.
- Insert the microSD card in the dashcam and power it up.