- Using BlackVue Viewer:
1. Unplug the dashcam's power cable and take out its microSD card.
2. Insert the card into the microSD card reader and connect it to a computer.
* Make sure that your computer recognized the SD card.
4. In BlackVue Viewer, Go to Settings (Windows) / BlackVue Viewer-> Preferences (Mac) to access the settings panel.
5. Configure your desired settings and don't forget to click "Save&Close" .
- Using BlackVue App:
*Only if your dashcam has built-in Wi-Fi.
1. Go to your smartphone’s Settings > Wi-Fi and connect to your dashcam's Wi-Fi.
2. Open the BlackVue app. Select BLACKVUE WI-FI > Settings > Configure your desired settings-> Save &Close . (Video Tutorial)
-Over the Cloud
*Only Cloud supported dashcams have the feature of accessing the recordings and dashcam/firmware settings remotely.
*Make sure that the dashcam and the smartphone are connected to the internet (Wi-Fi hotspot).
1. Login to the BlackVue app.
2. Select BLACKVUE CLOUD. Click on the settings menu icon on the top right-> Go to "Camera settings".