- Check if your dashcam is compatible with BlackVue Cloud service.
- If you are using a DR650GW model dashcam, upgrade its firmware to the latest Cloud-compatible firmware available on our website.
- Download the latest BlackVue app for your Android / IOS smartphone or BlackVue Cloud Viewer [windows] / [mac]on your computer available on the BlackVue Official downloads page.
- Sign-up / Sign-in on the BlackVue App or BlackVue Cloud Viewer for a Free Starter Account.
- Register the dashcam to your account on the BlackVue app or BlackVue Cloud Viewer.
- Configure the Cloud service Wi-Fi hotspot settings to enable your dashcam to access BlackVue Cloud.
- Once the settings are correctly configured and saved, the dashcam will reboot and once it connects to the Cloud, you will get a "Cloud connected" voice notification.
* You can check anytime if your dashcam is connected to BlackVue Cloud.
- Next, you can configure the Push Notifications over the Cloud settings.
- Paid subscriptions including Smart Plan and Fleet Plan are also available for users to enjoy more Cloud services we offer.