Please refer to your product’s manual for warranty information. As a general rule, BlackVue dashcams and add-on products (Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack, etc.) bear a one-year warranty period. Memory cards are covered by a 6-month warranty. Other consumables such as tapes, cable clips, etc., or tools such as microSD card readers, pry tools, SIM ejector tools, etc. are not covered by a warranty. Even within the warranty period, if the malfunction is due to the user’s negligence, repairs may be handled for a fee.
A receipt or any proof of purchase will be required to determine the product warranty period. You must retain your purchase receipt or other proofs of purchase to receive warranty service.
We deal RMAs through our business partners, distributors, and sellers.
The standard RMA service procedure is as follows:
- In case of any malfunction of the dashcam, contact the seller and ask them for the product replacement or repair service.
- If the seller refuses to provide the services or you cannot contact the seller for any reason, contact the authorized BlackVue distributor in your country directly.
- If the distributor can't provide the services either, or you cannot contact them for any reason, send us the following details:
- The serial number printed on the dashcam
- Seller's details (name, location, etc.)
- The purchase receipt or invoice
- Your current location
- Email conversation history with the seller/distributor (if available)