- Only the BlackVue dashcams with buit-in GPS or external GPS have the speed stamp on the recordings.
- Check if the speed unit settings are correctly configured in dashcam/firmware settings -> Recording settings-> Speed unit .
- For the built-in GPS models, check if the GPS LED on the dashcam is ON and recording during driving.
- If all of the above conditions are met and GPS doesn't work, please send us some of the video recordings without the speed stamp, along with their GPS files, and "Config", "System" folders saved in the microSD card. (To get them, turn off the dashcam --> take out the SD card --> connect it to your computer using the microSD card reader --> open the microSD card drive --> open "BlackVue" folder )
* Zip the "Config" and "System" folders so that you can attach them with the email
* You might not be able to send the recordings via email because of the large size of the recordings. We recommend uploading them and their GPS files on your online drive (dropbox, google drive etc.) and sending us the link instead.
-If GPS LED doesn't turn on during driving, please refer to the GPS issue troubleshooting support article.