The recordings ain't automatically uploaded on BlackVue Cloud storage. You have to manually upload desired recordings on BlackVue Cloud using BlackVue app or BlackVue Viewer.
Important note: The recordings will be automatically deleted from the BlackVue Cloud storage after 90 days (3 months) from the date they were uploaded.
Using BlackVue app:
*Please make sure that the dashcam and the smartphone are connected to the internet (Wi-Fi hotspot)
1. Login to the BlackVue app.
2. Select BLACKVUE CLOUD -> Select the camera.
3. Tap the icon next to the video you want to upload to BlackVue Cloud storage and select "Copy to Cloud".
Using BlackVue Viewer:
*Please make sure that your dashcam and the computer are connected to the internet.
1. Run the BlackVue Viewer .
2. Select CLOUD -> Login -> Select your camera.
3. Right click on the video you want to upload to BlackVue Cloud storage and select "Copy to Cloud".