Pittasoft, Inc. through its flagship brand BlackVue publishes and operates its online help desk center as a quick source and ready reference containing reliable dossier of information that encompasses functional product knowledge, useful troubleshooting tips and techniques, and easy yet comprehensive workaround on product issues ranging from simple to intricate. While it serves as a one-stop dispenser of vital product information and solutions, the help center also engages existing as well as potential clients of BlackVue in interactive discussions with the help desk managers whereby wide-ranging inquiries, personal testimonies or experiences and related inputs about the company’s products and services are openly discoursed through in the website. This subject-specific exchange will engender support among BlackVue customers the need for practical familiarity on simple product operation, problem-solving ideas, and knowledge enhancement capabilities towards appraisal of the importance of manageable and dependable use of BlackVue dashcams and accessories.
You may access and use the website solely for your own personal purposes and for those of any party or entity that you represent, which shall be consistent with any posted guidelines or rules that may be updated, modified, or circulated by the help desk support group from time to time. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Website.
These Terms or Policies however are independent from your access to and use of the company main website (www.blackvue.com), which you may be currently subscribed to or intending to secure registration from. Furthermore, the ensuing amendments on these guidelines or rules may be fleshed out by way of addition, revision or calibration as deemed fit by the management and assimilated by reference into these Terms.
- Use of Website
- You must observe and follow the policies available to you within the Website;
- You must not use the Website for reasons other than gathering information, obtaining product-related response and issue-specific solution, or updating awareness on the line of company products and services;
- Your access shall be provided but limited to using a method other than the interface that we provide. You may use the Website to export or post videos or links related to any issues or complaints about the products and/or services only.
- You must not write vile or hateful comments, attach malicious contents, and upload lewd or sexually explicit photos and videos that may prove disruptive to the conduct of business and demoralizing to both personal and professional well-being of every member of the community. You must not intentionally transfer files and data carrying harmful virus into the Website to prevent crashes or other technical interruptions. Flooding, spamming, phishing, load testing and the likes are viewed as gross violation of the Website policies and therefore shall be removed immediately upon posting. Continued display of such action or behavior shall be meted out accordingly and may justify deletion of comments or posts, account suspension, or indefinite banning;
- You must not copy, modify or create derivative works based on the Website that are designed to inveigle or deceive visitors and users alike that may cast doubt on the authenticity of information and genuine objective of the BlackVue help desk support and operation;
- You must not interfere with any other user or member’s right to privacy, including by collecting or harboring personally-identifiable and confidential information about the visitors or users of the Website or publishing private information about a third party; and
- You must not transmit or distribute Website materials or contents that may infringe on the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of the creator or author of the Website, or may pose privacy or security risk to the management or company as a whole.
- Site Registration
- You may be given the opportunity to create an account through online registration on the Website that warrants your access to and use of its features and allows your participation in interactive areas of the help center where issues and/or inquiries may be addressed and responded to in real time;
- You agree to maintain and promptly update your registration information on the Website so that it remains current, complete and accurate. By registering you represent and warrant that all information that you provide on the registration form are true and verifiable;
- You must not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including without limitation, a business entity, an enterprise subscriber, or other company representative; and
- You must only bear single verified account, and the decision to permit you to create and use more than one or multiple accounts shall be discretionary and calls for deliberate assessment and approval by the help desk management.
IN GOOD FAITH, YOU PERSONALLY INTEND TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF OBTAINING INFORMATION ABOUT THE FUNCTIONALITY AND AVAILABILITY OF BLACKVUE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. AS YOU SEEK BASIC KNOWLEDGE OR QUICK SOLUTION TO THE PRODUCT-BASED ISSUES YOU ARE CONFRONTED WITH, THE MANAGEMENT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.