This feature allows the dashcam to automatically upload live footage of D1 (480p) resolution @ 10fps (regardless of the resolution/frame rate settings of the dashcam) along with audio and GPS data to BlackVue Cloud, provided that the dashcam model and FW version are compatible with this feature and the dashcam is connected to the internet (BlackVue Cloud).
- DR650S-1CH/2CH FW ver.1.011 & later
- DR750S-1CH/2CH FW ver.1.004 & later
- App version: Android v.2.68 & later, iOS v.2.68 & later
- Cloud Viewer (Windows) v.1.16 & later, Cloud Viewer (Mac) v.1.17 & later
- Cloud Viewer Pro (Windows) v.1.06 & later
By default the Live Auto-upload feature is disabled. To enable and configure it, please follow these steps:
- Login to the BlackVue app.
- Tap and select your email address to open Account settings.
- Turn on Live Auto-upload.
To configure detailed settings for each dashcam:
- Select BLACKVUE CLOUD.
- Tap next to your camera name and select Camera settings.
3. Select Live Auto-upload settings.
4. Configure your desired settings and press OK.
- Live Auto-upload recordings are saved in a separate Cloud storage, thus the regular BlackVue Cloud Storage space is not occupied by them.
- The number of replays and downloads of live auto-upload recordings count towards your monthly “File Replay/Download” limit i.e. 100 replays & downloads/month for free account.
- The Live Auto-upload recordings stored on Cloud will automatically be deleted after the following period:
- Free Account: 2 days
- Subscribed account : 7 days
*Live Auto-upload recordings can’t be deleted from the Cloud manually.