Troubleshooting Option 1
- Go to the wifi router’s settings.
- Go to Advanced settings (refer to the screenshot below)
- Go to Manual DNS settings.
- Change the DNS IP address (main) field to the IP address 188.8.131.52
- Save the changes.
Troubleshooting Option 2
- Go to the hotspot router’s settings.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings (refer to the screenshot below).
- Go to channel.
- Manually change the channel to another random channel, save the settings and test the dashcam for a stable connection.
- If the issue persists, repeat step 4, to switch to another channel and keep repeating until the dashcam gets a stable connection.
Note: The above images (settings pages) are limited to Verizon Jetpack Mifi hotspot device. Other devices may have different settings interface.