* You can download the detailed product manual from our website.
* DR750S series models support up to 128GB microSD cards.
DR750S-2CH (Regular, IR, Truck)
- There may be some variation in the actual recording time
- If the microSD card is full, older files are deleted first to make space for newly-recorded videos. If possible, backup important files such as Event recording files.
- Formatting the microSD card at least once a month is recommended.
You have to use FAT32
can I use cloud account to upload the recording videos
how many hours of recording can i save in the cloud if I have 10 gb in my account.?
I have set up automatic download for all events. The cloud storage is still empty. How do I get video to automatically load into the Blackvue cloud? I have extensively searched your available literature and the app but nothing tells me how to make it save video to the cloud automatically. I found it keeps video for 90 days but nothing tells me how to get it there automatically. Help!!
When I bought my DR750, the max SD card size was 128GB. I see on the product page that 256GB cards are now available. Does the regular firmware update increase the max supported card size, or is it a hardware change in the newer cameras?