On the B-124/B-124X Battery
1. Make sure the battery is on. The switch on the battery should be towards the Cigarette side (if powering the battery through the cigarette power outlet) or the Hardwired side (if the battery is hardwired).
2. Locate the Bluetooth code written on the battery. Should start with B124**** for the B-124 battery and 124X**** for the B-124X battery.
On the Phone
1. Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on.
2. Click "BlackVue Battery" on the main landing page of the BlackVue app.
3. Click on scan and locate your battery pack's Bluetooth number.
4. Click on the number and you will be able to see the battery status details.