The BlackVue Cloud Application Programming Interface allows telematics solution providers to augment their products with BlackVue Over the Cloud capabilities. Integrate Remote Live View, File Backup and more features for direct access from your own fleet management applications.
What do end-users need to use apps and programs built with the BlackVue Cloud API?
- A compatible BlackVue dashcam.
- An internet connection in range of the dashcam.
- A BlackVue Cloud account (can be created via the API).
Compatible dashcam models:
What can I do with the BlackVue Cloud API?
Currently with the BlackVue RESTful API, you can do the following:
- Cloud account registration
- Login to a Cloud account
- Log out of a Cloud account
- Cloud account usage lookup for a specified period
- Deleting a Cloud account
- Dashcam list lookup
- Check whether a dashcam can be registered
- Registering a dashcam
- Renaming a dashcam
- Unregistering a dashcam
- Dashcam information
- Privacy and sharing settings
- Retrieving privacy and sharing settings
- Live View streaming
- File list (list of files on the dashcam’s microSD card)
- Issuing a video file playback token
- Video file request (requesting a file that is on the dashcam’s microSD card)
How to apply?
The cloud API will be soon available on www.blackvue.com under cloud section.