DR750S Series (version 1.013), DR900S Series (version 1.008)
Firmware versions 1.013 for DR750S and 1.008 for DR900S series also introduces the Quick View Notifications in case of Events.
- DR750S Series (DR750S-1CH, DR750S-2CH, DR750S-2CH IR and DR750S-2CH TRUCK)
- DR900S Series (DR900S-1CH, DR900S-2CH)
Quick View Notifications:
- When a Normal, Parking Mode or Manual Event occurs, a thumbnail is now displayed alongside the Push Notification sent.
- Push Notifications are sent both when an Event starts (e.g. “Impact detected” notification) and when the recording ends (“Event recording saved”).
- If you tap on the Push Notification, the app opens to display a popup with a large-size thumbnail and allow you to view a live stream (Event start notifications) or play a quick play version of the video (Event saved notifications).
Note: in case of quick play videos, only the front camera view is available. User can access the rear camera videos from the video file list.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v2.84 / iOS v2.84 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v2.04 / Mac v1.28 and up.
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
How to upgrade:
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Via the BlackVue App:
Download the firmware to your mobile device (Menu button on the app’s Home screen > Firmware download) and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade (BLACKVUE WI-FI > Gear icon > Firmware upgrade (FOTA)).
Tip: make sure to download the firmware before you connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi (since the BlackVue won’t give you the internet connection necessary to download the firmware). If you are already connected to your BlackVue, then disconnect first, download the firwmare, then connect to the BlackVue’s Wi-Fi again.