SIM Activation Guide
Prepare before starting
1. Insert the Sim card
*** Remove the front camera from the bracket, and open the SIM slot with SIM eject tool and insert the SIM card.
2. Find connectivity details
Remove the front dashcam from its mount, with the label visible.
How to connect to CLOUD over LTE
Create a BlackVue account
1. Search for the BlackVue app in the Google Play Store or App Store and install it on your
2. Open the BlackVue app.
3. Tap menu in the upper left corner of the home screen.
4. Tap Log in.
5. Enter your e-mail and password if you have an account, otherwise tap Sign up to create an account.
6. Read the Terms & Policies and check the box to agree. Fill out your information and press Sign up to continue.
7. Check your e-mail for the confirmation link from Pittasoft. Click the link to confirm your e-mail address. Your BlackVue account setup is now complete.
Register your dashcam with your account
1. In the BlackVue app, select Connect to Cloud and log in to your account.
2. Press + and then select the cameras (For DR750-2Ch LTE make sure to that your firmware is updated)
3. Choose the camera on the list (make sure that your phone's Wi-FI and BT (Bluetooth) are turned on .
4. The app will ask for your permission to access your dashcam’s GPS data. If you allow access the app will be able to show your dashcam’s location and speed. If you don’t allow access you won’t be able to see your dashcam’s location and speed (you can allow access later in Privacy settings).
5. The App will ask to connect to Direct Wi-Fi to proceed configuration
Activate the SIM Card
1. Select BlackVue Built-in LTE or connectivity. (If the dashcam is already registered. Go to Connect to Cloud. From the camera list select option (3 vertical dots on the right side of camera list), then select cloud connection settings).
2. In order to set APN automatically, click the icon to get the network carrier list. If you select your network carrier, APN setting information will auto-fill in the SIM card activation page.
3. If there is no network carrier that you want to use on the network carrier page, please select “Other network carrier”. You can manually set APN by filling in the APN information.
Once the settings are saved, the dashcam should connect to Cloud within few seconds.
If the dashcam fails to connect to Cloud, please check the APN settings or contact customer support.
Now you can go to BlackVue app > Cloud and start using Cloud service features such as Remote Live View and Video Playback, Real-time Location, Auto-upload, Remote Firmware Update, and etc.
*** If your SIM card is PIN or PUK locked, enter its code as provided in your SIM card package.
- Three consecutive incorrect password attempts may engage PUK mode.
- Ten consecutive incorrect PUK code attempts may block the SIM card. If you require assistance, please contact the network carrier.
- Incorrect APN setting or non-suggested carrier’s APN setting may lead to failure to connect to the LTE network.
- Some Cloud features may not work when the surrounding temperature is high and/ or LTE speed is slow.
- For detailed information regarding BlackVue Cloud Service, please visit our website (www.blackvue.com).