One of the first settings a dash camera user should check is the time zone. Check out the video below on "How to Change the Time Zone". (Video transciptions are available below the video.)
Applying a new time zone setting will cause your BlackVue to format the microSD card, deleting all stored videos. Therefore, make sure to back up any footage you want to keep beforehand.
1. In your phone's Setting menu, turn on WiFi.
2. Choose your BlackVue dashcam from the network list. The dashcam's default SSID begins with BlackVue or its model (e.g. DR900S-******).
3. Open the BlackVue app.
4. Select WiFi > . Then go to Firmware settings > Basic.
5. Select Time, then select your time zone from the list.
***If your dashcam is not equipped with a built-in or external GPS, you can set the time manually.
6. After changing the time settings, go back to the Firmware settings menu, tap <, then tap Save.
***The new settings will be uploaded to your BlackVue and the dashcam will restart to apply them.