Remote video access, monitoring, and download as well as camera settings modifications are only possible if a hotspot is tied with your Cloud-compatible BlackVue camera. Follow the procedures on the video below to setup the Cloud hotspot and activate the Cloud function. (Video transciptions are available below the video.)
***Make sure your BlackVue dashcam and mobile WiFi hotspot are on.
1. In your phone's Setting menu, turn on WiFi.
2. Choose your BlackVue dashcam from the network list. The dashcam's default SSID begins with BlackVue or its model (e.g. DR900S-******).
3. Open the BlackVue app. Tap on WiFi.
4. Tap the gear icon , then go to Firmware settings > Cloud.
5. Ensure Enable Cloud service is on. Select Cloud service hotspot settings.
6. Choose your WiFi hotspot from the list and enter its password. You can register additional hotspots in slots 2 and 3. Once done, tap OK.
7. After changing the Cloud settings, go back to the Firmware settings menu, tap the left arrow < , then hit Save when prompted.
***The new settings will be uploaded to your BlackVue and the dashcam will restart to apply them.