The DR750X and DR750X Plus camera models are available in different varieties. These models were succeeded by the DR770X Series.
- DR750X-1CH, DR750X-2CH, DR750X-2CH IR, DR750X-2CH Truck
- DR750X-1CH Plus, DR750X-2CH Plus, DR750X-2CH IR Plus , DR750X-2CH Truck Plus, DR750X-2CH DMS Plus
* You can check the detailed product manual from our website. (DR750X-1CH / DR750X-1CH Plus) and (DR750X-2CH / DR750X-2CH Plus).
DR750X / DR750X Plus at a Glance
The following diagrams explain each part of the BlackVue dashcam.
A) Lock button
B) Mounting bracket
C) Front security LED:
: Lights on during (i) normal mode, (ii) an event is being recorded (impact detected), (iii) manual recording has started, or (iv) motion is detected in parking mode.
: Blinks slowly during parking mode motion detection standby.
D) Camera lens
A) GPS/BT LED:
: Lights blue when GPS is on.
: blinks blue quickly when GPS is turning off.
C) Recording LED:
: Lights orange in normal mode.
: Lights red when (i) an event is being recorded (impact detected), or (ii) manual recording has started.
: Lights green in parking mode when motion is detected.
D) LTE/Wi-Fi LED:
: Lights yellow when LTE is connected.
: Lights white when Wi-Fi is connected.
: Blinks white slowly when connecting to Wi-Fi.
: Blinks white quickly when Wi-Fi is turning off.
A) Proximity Sensor LED:
: Lights when the proximity sensor is triggered.
B) Proximity Sensor:
Touch or wave a finger within 20mm of the sensor to trigger a customizable function.
• Available options:
– Turn on/off audio recording (default)
– Manual recording trigger
A) Micro USB port
B) DC in (power connector)
C) microSD card slot
D) Wi-Fi button: Press once to turn on/off Wi-Fi.
Regular Rear Camera
- For X Plus 1CH users, the BlackVue rear camera is an optional accessory.
IR Rear Camera
The illumination sensor detects when it is dark and activates the IR LEDs for optimal interior recording.
TRUCK Rear Camera
The illumination sensor detects when it is dark and activates the 6 IR LEDs which help to pick up more detail in dark areas.
The rear camera housing is completely dust-proof and waterproof (tested to function normally after being immersed in 1m of water for 30 minutes). The integrated hood helps shield the lens from the elements.
Driver Monitoring System (DMS) Rear Camera (DMC200 Model)
DR750X / DR750X Plus (1CH)
DR750X / DR750X Plus (2CH, IR, TRUCK)
- There may be some variation in the actual recording time
- If the microSD card is full, older files are deleted first to make space for newly-recorded videos. If possible, backup important files such as Event recording files.
DR750X / DR750X Plus (1CH)
DR750X / DR750X Plus (2CH)
DR750X-2CH Truck Plus