The DR590X Series succeeded the WiFi-only DR590W Series and the simple DR590 dashcam line.
- DR590X-1CH - Purchase here
- DR590X-2CH - Purchase here
- DR590X-2CH IR - Purchase here
* You can download the detailed product manual from our website (DR590X-1CH / DR590X-2CH).
DR590X at a Glance
The following diagrams explain each part of the BlackVue dashcam.
A) Lock button
B) Mounting bracket
C) Front security LED:
: Lights on during (i) normal mode, (ii) an event is being recorded (impact detected), (iii) manual recording has started, or (iv) motion is detected in parking mode.
: Blinks slowly during parking mode motion detection standby.
D) Camera lens
A) Recording LED:
: Lights orange in normal mode.
: Lights red when (i) an event is being recorded (impact detected), or (ii) manual recording has started.
: Lights green in parking mode when motion is detected.
C) Speaker GPS LED:
: GPS is on.
D) LTE/Wi-Fi LED:
: Lights yellow when Cloud is connected.
: Lights white when Wi-Fi is connected.
: Blinks white quickly when LTE/Wi-Fi is turning off.
B) Wi-Fi button: Lights green in parking mode when motion is detected.
C) Micro SD card slot
D) DC in (Power connector)
E) GPS connection port or External connectivity module port
A) Mounting bracket
B) Camera lens
A) V out (Front camera connection port)
B) Rear security LED
: Stays on in all recording modes but can be turned off from firmware settings.
DR590X-2CH (Regular, IR)
- There may be some variation in the actual recording time
- If the microSD card is full, older files are deleted first to make space for newly-recorded videos. If possible, backup important files such as Event recording files.