B-124 Model is a previous version of the B-124X with the USB port and 24V electrical system support excluded from its design.
At a Glance
LED indicators and beeps
|Powered on||All 3 LEDs turn on together and then turn off one by one.||Beeps four times|
|Started charging||Red LED blinks for 5 seconds||Beeps once|
|Charging||Red LED is on|
|Fully charged||Green LED is on|
|Bluetooth connected||Blue LED is on|
|Low input voltage warning||Red and Green LED blink together|
|Overheated warning||Red LED and Green LED blink one after another||Beeps every second|
* Beeping can be disabled over Bluetooth using the BlackVue Battery manager app.
Charges while driving. Powers your dashcam while parked.
- Approximately 25 hours 35 mins (28 hours for B-124 model) of power from 40 minutes of charging (based on a dashcam that uses 3W and a hardwired installation).
- Compatible with 2 installation methods:
- DIY installation – standard cigarette lighter socket and plug (standard 5A charging); or
- Hardwired installation – standard cigarette lighter socket and hardwiring cable (rapid 9A charging)
- Easily double usage time by plugging in an Expansion Battery (sold separately)
- Configure settings via Bluetooth using the companion smartphone app
- Compatible with both car (12V) and heavy vehicle (24V) electrical systems (12V only for B-124 model)
- Battery protection circuitry for increased safety and extended battery life.
- Simultaneously charge your Ultra Battery and power your dashcam while driving.
- Power output automatically switches to draw power from the Ultra Battery when the engine is off.
- Battery cycle life: Rated for 1,500 full charge/recharge cycles before battery capacity falls under 80% of its original capacity.
- High temperature cut-off function shuts down the battery if the internal temperature reaches 80 °C (176 °F).
- When switched OFF the Ultra Battery retains its charge for more than 1 year.
- [For B-124X model only] 1 USB port (5V) allows you to simultaneously charge another device (smartphone, mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, etc.) while powering the dashcam
* For B-124 Model, 24V system is not supported. The battery can be used up to 28 hours based on a single dashcam that consumes 3W. The storage temperature is between 10 degree C to 60 degree C (14 degree Farenheit to 140 degree Farenheit). And it does not have a USB port