Follow the procedures below to create an account in the BlackVue Mobile App.
- Download the BlackVue Mobile App (Android/iOS).
- Open the BlackVue app.
- Fill in the sign up form and tap the Sign up. We will send a confirmation email to the email address you provided.
- Fill in the 6 digit code sent to your email. Make sure that this page in your app is open while checking the confirmation code. Try to search for our email in your spam box if you can’t find it in your inbox.
- Check the 6-digit confirmation code sent to your email and fill in the code to verify. Once it’s completely filled out, you will be logged in automatically.
To create an account using the PC Viewer computer application, follow the steps below.
2. Install the software on your computer by following the procedures that pop up.
3. Open the BlackVue PC Viewer and click Cloud Viewer.
4. Click Account on the top bar and the Create Account button.
6. Click OK. Then you will find a pop-up message as below. A subscription confirmation email will be sent to the email you typed in. Enter the 6 digit code in the pop-up and click Confirm.
7. You are now logged in to the BlackVue Cloud. To upgrade plans, make sure that you check out the links below.
You can also create an account by visiting www.blackvuecloud.com and following the procedures below.
- Click Log in on the landing page.
- Click the Sign up button located in the upper right section of the page.
- Enter your first name, last name, a valid email address, and choose a password.
- Read the Terms & Policies and check the boxes if you agree to them. Optional (Subscribe to the newsletter)
- Click the Sign up and continue button to proceed.
- Check your email for the confirmation link from Pittasoft. Click the link to confirm your email address and finish creating your account.
- Go back to the BlackVue Cloud web page and try to log in.
NOTE: The account created via the BlackVue App, PC Viewer, or BlackVue Cloud website is different from the account created on our official website (www.blackvue.com). The first account allows a user to register a Cloud-compatible camera to access, modify, and saves its recordings and settings remotely. The second account is exclusive for our Online Shop purchases. The third account with BlackVue is for our Help Center exclusive use. This account allows you to post a topic or comment on articles uploaded in the Community section of the BlackVue Help Center page. (A user can use the same email address to create all three accounts.)
Cloud Plan subscriptions are non-transferrable from one Cloud account to another. Also, if the user wants to change his BlackVue Account, the camera(s) registered in the old account/email should be manually deleted and then registered again (one at a time) to the new account/email.