BlackVue Mobile App
Follow the procedures below to create an account in the BlackVue Mobile App.
- Download the BlackVue Mobile App (Android/iOS).
- Open the BlackVue app.
- Fill in the sign-up form and tap the Sign up. We will send a confirmation email to the email address you provided.
- Fill in the 6-digit code sent to your email. Make sure that this page in your app is open while checking the confirmation code. Try to search for our email in your spam box if you can’t find it in your inbox.
- Check the 6-digit confirmation code sent to your email and fill in the code to verify. Once it’s completely filled out, you will be logged in automatically.
- If you have a Google or Apple account, you can use your Google or Apple ID to register BlackVue Cloud by touching the “Continue with Google” or “Continue with Apple” buttons.
BlackVue Web Viewer
You can also create an account by visiting www.blackvuecloud.com and following the procedures below.
1. Go to blackvuecloud.com and click on the "Start Web viewer" button.
2. On this page, you will sign up for the Free plan. Fill out the sign-up form and click on the sign-up with email button. You can upgrade your plan to Fleet later. However, you can try the Fleet plan for free for one month. (1-month free trial)
3. Make sure that your password includes at least 6 characters with a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols.
4. A 6-digit confirmation code has been sent to your email. Make sure that this page is open while checking the confirmation code. Try to search for our email in your spam box if you can’t find it in your inbox.
5. Fill in the code to verify. Once it’s completely filled out, you will be logged in automatically.
NOTE: If you access the BlackVue PC Viewer to delete your BlackVue account, you can click the "Cloud Web Viewer" button and you will be directed to www.blackvuecloud.com website.
The account created via the BlackVue App, or BlackVue Cloud website is different from the account created on our official website (www.blackvue.com). The first account allows a user to register a Cloud-compatible camera to access, modify, and saves its recordings and settings remotely. The second account is exclusive to our Online Shop purchases. The third account with BlackVue is for our Help Center exclusive use. This account allows you to post a topic or comment on articles uploaded in the Community section of the BlackVue Help Center page. (A user can use the same email address to create all three accounts.)
Cloud Plan subscriptions are non-transferable from one Cloud account to another. Also, if the user wants to change his BlackVue Account, the camera(s) registered in the old account/email should be manually deleted and then registered again (one at a time) to the new account/email.