To create an account using the PC Viewer computer application, follow the steps below.
2. Install the software on your computer by following the procedures that pop up.
3. Open the BlackVue PC Viewer and click Cloud Viewer.
4. Click Account on the top bar and the Create Account button.
6. Click OK. Then you will find a pop-up message as below. A subscription confirmation email will be sent to the email you typed in. Enter the 6 digit code in the pop-up and click Confirm.
7. You are now logged in to the BlackVue Cloud. To upgrade plans, make sure that you check out the links below.
NOTE: The account created via the BlackVue App, PC Viewer, or BlackVue Cloud website is different from the account created on our official website (www.blackvue.com). The first account allows a user to register a Cloud-compatible camera to access, modify, and saves its recordings and settings remotely. The second account is exclusive for our Online Shop purchases.
The third account with BlackVue is for our Help Center exclusive use. This account allows you to post a topic or comment on articles uploaded in the Community section of the BlackVue Help Center page.
A user can use the same email address to create all three accounts.