To create an account using the PC Viewer computer application, follow the steps below.
- Download the BlackVue PC Viewer (Windows/MAC).
- Install the software in your computer by following the procedures that pop up.
- Open the BlackVue PC Viewer.
- Click Cloud Viewer, then Account, and choose Create account.
- Enter a valid email address, choose a password, and re-enter the password once.
- Press OK. Read BlackVue Cloud Terms and Policies.
- Tick the boxes if you agree to the Terms and Policies, and the box for "I have read and agree to all Terms & Policies".
- Click Create account.
- Check your email account for the confirmation link from Pittasoft. Click the link to confirm your email address and finish creating your account.
- Go back to the PC Viewer, clcik Account, and then Login.
- Enter your email and password. Press Log in to proceed.
NOTE: The account created via the BlackVue App, PC Viewer, or BlackVue Cloud web site is different from the account created in our official web site (www.blackvue.com). The first account allows a user to register a Cloud-compatible camera to access, modify, and saves its recordings and settings remotely. The second account is exclusive for our Online Shop purchases.
A third account with BlackVue is for our Help Center exclusive use. This account allows you to post a topic or comment on articles uploaded in the Community section of BlackVue Help Center page.
A user can use the same email address to create all three accounts.