Please follow the steps below to change the Wi-Fi band from 5Ghz to 2.4Ghz:
Using the Blackvue app on your phone:
1. Select Connect to camera on the landing page.
2. Click the gear icon
3. Choose Firmware settings.
4. Go to Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi band > Choose 2.4Ghz
5. After making any changes, go back to the Firmware settings menu, tap and tap Save and close.
1. Turn off the dashcam and remove the microSD card.
2. Insert the card into the microSD card reader and connect it to a computer.
3. Run the BlackVue Viewer program and the SD Card Viewer
4. Go to Settings (Gear icon) > Firmware settings
5. Click the Wi-Fi tab and choose 2.4Ghz under the Wi-Fi band.
6. Click Save & Close.