Please backup necessary recordings before changing time or image quality settings. If any of the aforementioned settings are changed and saved, the dashcam will format the microSD card and delete all recordings stored on the card including locked event files in order to ensure optimal performance.
Older camera models may not have the same settings as the information available is based on latest camera model releases. Ignore settings for the rear camera if you own a single-channel (1CH camera model).
Resolution varies from one model to another.
For DR900 Series: Resolution and frame rate is fixed at “4K UHD @30”. This means the dashcam records 4K UHD video at 30 frames per second.
For DR750 Series: Resolution and frame rate is fixed at “4K UHD @30”. This means the dashcam records 4K UHD video at 30 frames per second.
For DR590 Series: Resolution and frame rate is fixed at “FHD@30 + FHD@30”. This means the front camera records Full HD video at 30 frames per second, and the rear camera records Full HD video at 30 frames per second.
• The playback of 4K UHD resolution and/or H.265 coded videos depends on your device’s hardware and software. Older devices may not support 4K UHD or H.265 video playback. If you encounter issues please check your device’s video playback capabilities.
• Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming.
Choose between H.265 (HEVC) and H.264 (AVC).
• H.265 (HEVC) is recommended, particularly for 4K UHD resolution recording. In comparison to AVC, HEVC offers about double the data compression ratio at the same level of video quality. However, older devices may not support HEVC video playback. (Only DR900 Series supports dual video codec.)
• H.264 (AVC) can be chosen for compatibility with older desktop and mobile devices. (For other camera models)
You can adjust the recording image quality (bit rate) settings. Choose between:
• Highest (Extreme) (25 Mbit/s) - For DR750 and DR900 Series only
• Highest (12 Mbit/s)
• High (10 Mbit/s)
• Normal (8 Mbit/s)
Increasing the image quality will increase the size of the video files. Loading and copying time will increase accordingly. If your phone does not support video streaming at the ‘Highest (Extreme)’ image quality setting, please copy the recording to your phone and play from internal memory. Alternatively, you can choose “Quick playback” option.
Enhanced night vision
The dashcam has intrinsic night vision feature. If you want to enhance it, enable Enhanced night vision.
You can adjust the recording brightness level of the dashcam