If you delete your BlackVue Cloud account, we will delete all information associated with your account, including any video recordings and location data that may be stored on our services. Once deleted, this information cannot be recovered.
Deleting your account does not cancel any plan or subscription you may have purchased, as payments are handled by third-party processors.
- In-app purchases can be canceled through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- BlackVue Fleet subscriptions can be canceled either in your PayPal account or BlackVue Cloud website (www.blackvuecloud.com) on Payments & Subscriptions page.
- SIM card data plan subscription can be canceled at sim.blackvuecloud.com.
Via the BlackVue Mobile App
- Log in to your account.
- Click the three horizontal lines icon on the top left corner of the app to reveal the menu.
- Click on your email address. Select "Delete account".
- Read the terms before deleting your account and click the "Delete account" button to proceed.
Via the BlackVue Cloud Website (www.blackvuecloud.com)
- Go to www.blackvuecloud.com and click the "Log in" button on the upper right corner of the landing page.
- Enter your email and password to proceed with the login.
- Click the Account icon (blue circle) located on the top right corner of the page that appears and then click Account.
- Select Delete account on the left panel, enter your password and press the Delete account button to proceed.
NOTE: If you access the BlackVue PC Viewer to delete your BlackVue account, you can click the "Cloud Web Viewer" button and you will be directed to www.blackvuecloud.com website.