I just installed my new DR750S-2CH-E cameras.
I'm using the PC Viewer v1.18 on HP Z800 Worstation, Win 10Pro 64-bit.
The program crashes consistently after about 5sec of playing back my DR750S-2CH-E footage.
My footage is set in Firmware to 'Sports' mode, with 60fps FHD front and 30fps FHD Rear.
The quality selected in Firmware is 'ighest (Sports)'.
I tried the following, none of which fixes the problem :
- Run the program in 'Administrator Mode'
- Changed program 'Compatibility Mode' to various earlier Windows versions.
- Copied files from micro SD card to an internal SSD drive and attempted playback from there.
Further observations :
- The card was formatted in the camera
- I get about 5 seconds of playback _only_ when the player plays back from a folder which contains _both_ Front and Rear camera files.
- When separating the front and rear camera files, and pointing the player to a folder containing just Front or just Rear camera files the behaviour is even worse : there's only 1 sec of playback _sometimes_ and no playback at all (blank screen) on other occasions, followed by a crash.
- I tried to clicking on the 'Screen Mode Settings' button on the bottom of video viewer but it does nothing before and/or after starting playback for the first time.
- Weirdly, when in 'Settings -> Firmware -> Sensitivity -> Advanced Settings' I can select and play any Front or Rear cam video, whilst the Gyro graphs are playing along with no problems. Of course this is no substitute for the viewer and curious nevertheless. You go figure ...
This is a disappointing start to my relationship with BlackVue :(
Please advise on things I can do/try to remedy the situation.
BlackVue PC Viewer v1.18
DR750S-2CH-E firmware v1.005
I can't attach my system info here, apparently, but can email it to you on request.